My adventure started in 2016 when I left my job to take a leap into the visual arts world. I studied Advertising and Graphic Design in Panama City where I am currently working, and I have built a solid experience in the field of illustration through experience.
My artwork reflects everyday life through the eyes of my imagination, and my illustrations find their way as part of digital campaigns, branding, publishings and exhibitions. When it comes to graphic design, branding is my thing and I create visual identities from scratch to bring my customer’s ideas to life.
When I’m not drawing, I’m offering creative consulting, teaching creativity workshops or doing public speaking at events.
• Coffee Break. Ellas Magazine. La Prensa Newspaper (Spanish).
• The Drawings of El Capitán for Nos Gusta el Mar. Peppersoul Magazine, CO. (Spanish).
• Interview: Social Impact of Illustration. La Fonda del Diseño (Spanish).
• Interview: Gisela Tuñon’s Radio Show at La Exitosa 95.3 FM (Spanish).
Cool clients I’ve rock with
• Illustrations and book cover for “Soy una Ciudad llamada Panamá” published by Ciudad Panamá 500 – Biblioteca 500 Project.
• Visual identity and illustrations for “Imaginando la ciudad” (Imagining the city) art exhibition by MUCPA (Museum of Panama City).
• Visuals for “A lo panameño” (The panamenian way) art exhibition by MUCPA (Museum of Panama City).
• Speaker at Aftertalks: Creative Entrepreneurship.
• Speaker at Wordcamp Panama, WordPress: Building your creative identity with WP.
• Speaker at Panama Foreign Affairs Ministry: Children’s Cultural Program for creativity stimulation.
• Creative at Culto Publicidad (Advertising Agency).
• Illustration for “Citadinas sin bambalinas”. Children’s Book project for Ciudad Panamá 500.
• Illustrations for digital campaigns: Mipyme Week Cable Onda and others.
• Creative concept, illustrations and mural paintings for Nación de los Niños (Nación Sushi Restaurants).
• Speaker at Fuckup Nights Vol XIV / Macrofest.
• Macrofest Art Collective show.
• “Paper” Solo show at Tántalo Hotel.
• Workshop Speaker: Cambiar el mundo con lápiz y papel (Change the world with pencil and paper).
• Graphic Design Diploma. CVT Center, Panama City, PA.
• Visual identity projects / social media visual content / commissions.