My adventure started in 2016 when I left my job to take a leap into the visual arts world. I studied Graphic Design in Panama City, where I am currently working, and I have built a solid experience in the field of illustration through experience.
My style is figurative with a subtle sense of humor. My artwork reflects everyday life through the eyes of imagination and I usually use ink, crafts, digital tools or a mix of all to bring my ideas to life.
• Coffee Break. Ellas Magazine. La Prensa Newspaper (Spanish).
• The Drawings of El Capitán for Nos Gusta el Mar. Peppersoul Magazine, CO. (Spanish).
• Interview: Social Impact of Illustration. La Fonda del Diseño (Spanish).
• Interview: Gisela Tuñon’s Radio Show at La Exitosa 95.3 FM (Spanish).
Cool clients I’ve rock with
• Illustrations and book cover for “Soy una Ciudad llamada Panamá” published by Ciudad Panamá 500 – Biblioteca 500 Project.
• Visual identity and illustrations for “Imaginando la ciudad” (Imagining the city) art exhibition by MUCPA (Museum of Panama City).
• Visuals for “A lo panameño” (The panamenian way) art exhibition by MUCPA (Museum of Panama City).
• Speaker at Aftertalks: Creative Entrepreneurship.
• Speaker at Wordcamp Panama, WordPress: Building your creative identity with WP.
• Speaker at Panama Foreign Affairs Ministry: Children’s Cultural Program for creativity stimulation.
• Creative at Culto Publicidad (Advertising Agency).
• Visual identity and social media campaign developments for small brands.
• Illustration for “Citadinas sin bambalinas”. Children’s Book project for Ciudad Panamá 500.
• Illustrations for digital campaigns: Mipyme Week Cable Onda and others.
• Creative concept, illustrations and mural paintings for Nación de los Niños (Nación Sushi Restaurants).
• Speaker at Fuckup Nights Vol XIV / Macrofest.
• Macrofest Art Collective show.
• “Paper” Solo show at Tantalo Hotel.
• Cambiar el mundo con lápiz y papel (Change the world with pencil and paper) workshop speaker.
• Graphic design commissions and creative developments for advertising campaigns / visual identity.
• Graphic Design Diploma. CVT Center, Panama City, PA.